The members of our group share the following Statement of Faith:
- The Holy Bible is the inspired and inerrant Word of God and the final authority above all man's laws.
- We believe in the one, living and holy God, who is eternally existent in three persons:Father, Son and Holy Spirit.
- As home educators, we shall strive to practise Christian morals based on biblical principles as stated in the Scriptures.
- Our aim is the advancement of education with the assurance of a non-profit, self-supporting, non-denominational, Christian and supportive organization for current and future home educators.
- We strive to be concerned about those in our membership and aim to address the needs common to our members. As members, our common goal is the education of our children, not only to high academic levels, but also to high moral standards and character.
- Encompassed with concern for each other, we shall still promote and maintain the independence and privacy of each of our members and their families.
- We shall endeavour to promote the value of home education, its resources, options, and overall advantage to the child, the parents, the family and ultimately the community.